A lot has changed over the past two years that I’ve taken away from blogging. Sometimes it feels like no time has passed at all, and sometimes it feels like these blogs were so far in the past that it’s like they never existed. Regardless, the extent to which I miss blogging and writing in general is insane.
A few life updates:
- I graduated college. I got a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology with a Concentration in Zoology (a mouthful, I know). Throughout my entire schooling from kindergarten through my senior year of college, I was able to maintain a 4.0 GPA. The faculty of my school also voted me outstanding graduate of the biology department. I am so grateful I was surrounded by such amazing people.
- I am back in Wyoming! Well, not permanently. I am here for a little while, and I am looking for jobs in and around Florida. I absolutely fell in love with it there. I know in my heart that it is where I want to be.
- I met the love of my life. His name is Prestin. Believe it or not, we met on Instagram! We both have a strong passion for reptiles, amphibians, nature, photography, and exploring. He is spending the summer with me in Wyoming and we are doing our best to find as many reptile and amphibian species as we can here!
- My best friend got married! I cannot believe it myself. She met the perfect guy and had the perfect wedding. I was lucky enough to be the maid of honor on their special day, and I have never seen a more beautiful bride!
- I went to the Galapagos Islands! This has been my biggest dream since I was six years old. There are so many things that I could say about it (and I will), but for now, I will just say that the trip exceeded every expectation I had about the islands. They are beyond incredible.
There are so many other changes that have happened in my life. I don’t want to bore you all with them, however, so for now, I will just leave you with these few highlights. Believe it or not, I actually have lists for some of the lists of things I want to write about. Let’s just hope I don’t lose the passion again!
To see the posts on my other blog, please go here!